S. Cali SCCA Autocross

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 22:34:08 EST

Hey all you aspiring race truck driver wanabees, the Southern California Sports Car Club is holding the first Solo II autocross of the season on the weekend of the 21st. Saturday is a practice day with fun runs to be held after practice sessions. Sunday is the competition day. I am planning on racing in SP Truck (street prepared truck class) on Saturday, maybe Sunday if I seem to do well in practice. Check out the CalClub website www.calclub.com. Unfortunately, you have to call the Solo II hotline at 1-818-988-7223 to hear information regarding this event. It's a pre-recorded message. Even If I choose not to race on Sunday, I'll probably show up to help chase cones (cuz even I hit a few cones........no really, I do!) It's at Hollywood Park.

Gary Pinkley
97' red camaro eater