Re: Hello from newbie

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 02:49:41 EST

At 11:38 PM 2/9/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm in Abilene. Haven't heard about the Houston meet - guess I'm too new
>here. Doubt I'll make it down there tho'.....

ABILENE!!! Holy Sh!t!!! (excuse me!) =)

Damn, someone who lives close by!! (For Texas at least!!) I'm 90 miles
south of you! San Angelo if anyone else is wondering....COOL! The Houston
meet in September was a blast!! Besides my probs of course...

I can't make it - college is a killer =(. I would recommend you go though.
 I would if I could. I will down in Houston again this year in September,
though.

Brian
93 Dak CC LE 5.2 3.55s
MP SBEC, Accel coil, K&N FIPK,