How Fast Is A R/T?

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 02:47:38 EST

I found this on the Sport Truck Tech Forum. I will try and find out
who did the computer mods.

Subject: Re: How fast is a 99 Dodge RT pick-up?
Author: Travis on February 09, 1999 at 19:04:49

on February 09, 1999 at 18:36:02

Local guy in town bought a new R/T,and immediately took it to the
local perforamce shop and had the computer
reprogrammed(don't know how or with what this is a second had story)
anyway I raced him after he had that done, now my
truck run's 14.0-14.2's pretty consistantly(86 s-10 blazer w/350) and
he beat me by a good truck length. I found out about the
what he had done from people around town and he swears that's all he's
done to it!! So maybe the stock computer on these
new trucks is what's really holding them back? Don't know all I know
is I gotta invest in a S/C!!

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG