re: Pink Dakota -Reply

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 08:19:00 EST

Hey Mike,

Don't know if they are still there, but the past couple of times I've been
in Winchester I've seen a used lot that had 2 Daks for sale. Its on Rt 11
(heading south) just past the Rubbermaid plant. On the left side if heading
south, almost directly across from 7-11. They had a yellow V8 Sport (97-98?)
and a Red Dak with new body style.

Check 'em out if you get out that way ever.

Later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Original Text