RE: RE: Cable Modem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 08:24:30 EST

(1) ISDN - $20/mo for the ISP and $30-$40/mo for the Line. (Those are the
averages)
(2) You can "push" ISDN up to 920K if you want (through the
TurboPort920)...that doesn't mean you'll get it. (Same goes for Cable
Modems)
(3) Look at the areas covered by Cable Modems vs. ISDN.

Are we back to Dakota's yet?? :)