Re: Hit 5000k

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 10:46:10 EST

Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> We hit 5,000 km. on the new black Dak after only 6 months. Well, I should
> say Jason did as I've been stuck at home recovering from surgery. Man, I
> can't wait to get behind the wheel again. It's been 2 weeks and I'm feelin'
> a "need to drive"! I can't believe how much I miss my dak. :( Of course,
> Jason's been driving it back and forth to work, while I get to look out the
> window at his white Dak. :p
>
> I'll be out there soon enough -- look out everyone! :)
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Au

Hey Norah,

Hope all is well. Are you guys still mad at me for not making the
speedorama? hope not. Still busy here, with the merger and all.

Hey what do you know about Canadians going down to America to work and
visa stuff? any info will help. Can i take my Dak? (dak content)

I guess you know where that's leading.

take care of the wound.
talk to you soon.

randy drew
dak sport 98 (snow is almost gone) black (washing it every two days)cc
v6 (putt putt putt...compared to jon's)