Where To Stay In California???

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 10:26:15 EST

First of all, THANKS for all the suggestions on what to do and where to go out
in Cali!!! It will take me a week to put a list together of all the
suggestions! I'm gonna be one heck of a tour guide! :-)

New problem... We need to find a place for about 8-10 adults in/around the
Oakley area. Down on Cape Cod (MA) we used to rent a house for a week or two...
I don't know if you can do that kind of thing out in Cali or who to contact.

Any suggestions????

Please, please, please email me directly at fawcett@bu.edu

THANK YOU!

Tom