Re: Wrong Allen

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 12:50:46 EST

Hey Alan/Allen :-)

When get that video full-up with Dak races, let me know... I wouldn't mind
kicking back one weekend, crack a beer or three and watch some "wicked pissah"
Dak races... As I said, I'll pay postage and get it back to ya' after I watch
it. Make sure you shave off that 2/10ths you needed before you send it as I
want to see you stomp the guy that beat you by a whisker last time!

Tom