Re: 99 Dak just ordered

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 13:40:55 EST

Welcome, Derek. Good to have you with us. Be sure and fill out the meber
profile section. It really comes in handy when somebody's talking about
something or other they did to their truck and you can zip over to the
profiles and see if their truck is similar to yours.

Man, is this like the fifth new member today? The word is out!

Richard in SA

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:42:44 -0500 Derek Minor <dminor@grote.com> writes:
>Hi all i am new to this list because i just ordered (TODAY!!!) my 99
>Dakota
>4x4 CC Sport with the 5.2L engine and a 5-speed (3.92) gears. My
>first
>question is : Has anyone installed a nice aftermarket stereo that
>still
>looks somewhat stock into their dakota, i have existing equipment to
>go in
>but way too much for a pickup without losing all functionality of the
>CC.
>Just wondering if anyone has an idea where to place a 12" woofer in it
>without giving up too much space, etc i also have 4 6" midbass, 2 6
>1/2"
>coaxials, 2 4" midrange, and a pair of tweets along with 2 -12" subs.
>know there is no way to put all this into the truck, but I want to put
>as
>much as possible without buying new(smaller) speakers. Also i don't
>want a
>boomer of a truck just good clean sound that wont affect the trade in
>value
>in a few years. Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
>THanks and sorry bout the long first post

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]