99 Dak just ordered

From: Derek Minor (dminor@grote.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 10:42:44 EST

Hi all i am new to this list because i just ordered (TODAY!!!) my 99 Dakota
4x4 CC Sport with the 5.2L engine and a 5-speed (3.92) gears. My first
question is : Has anyone installed a nice aftermarket stereo that still
looks somewhat stock into their dakota, i have existing equipment to go in
but way too much for a pickup without losing all functionality of the CC.
Just wondering if anyone has an idea where to place a 12" woofer in it
without giving up too much space, etc i also have 4 6" midbass, 2 6 1/2"
coaxials, 2 4" midrange, and a pair of tweets along with 2 -12" subs. I
know there is no way to put all this into the truck, but I want to put as
much as possible without buying new(smaller) speakers. Also i don't want a
boomer of a truck just good clean sound that wont affect the trade in value
in a few years. Any suggestions are appreciated.

THanks and sorry bout the long first post