Re: shocks -Reply

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 13:48:00 EST

They make them for the Dak.
On my '95/CC I have the RS5000's in the front and the RS9000's in the back.
Didn't get the in-cab adjustment for them since only the back two are
adjustable.
I use the adjustments for when I have a heavy load in the back.
Warning: the Ranchos are an On/Off Road shock, they give a much 'harsher'
(for
lack of a better word) ride then you'd get with a sport truck or passenger
shock.

Think about what you'll be using them for before buying just for the in-cab
adjustments
(although I will admit that it is kind of a neat gadget!)

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Original Text
From GARY@SMTPGATE (Gary Shook) {gary.shook@mci.com}, on 10/02/1999 1:13 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

actually, I have a Ram 1500, but I don't doubt they make 'em for the Dak...
I got mine from 4 wheel parts wholesaler at http://www.4wheelparts.com

drop 'em a line, I'm sure they can tell you if Rancho has a fit...