Re: CC Laws in Georgia

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 08:15:13 EST

My main concern is really what will happen if they DO find out I don't
have one. They don't check... Cops around here are just too lazy. :)
Heck, I ran without a muffler for a week and never even got a look.
I know that the Dak 6'ers aren't that loud without it, but yo could
DEFINITELY tell that it had no muffler.

What will they do if they DO find out that I don't have one?

Also, will I lose any torque by removing it?

Thanks,
        Chad