Re: help

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 08:14:05 EST

I've 3.55's on my '92 Dak CC w/2wd w/318 and it has way too much power
off-the-line. Even with 235/70/15's, I would still burn rubber at the stop
light if I wasn't careful. The truck also had plenty of power once I get
the tires planted, so unless they've really raised the torque band, I think
you'd be happy with the 3.55's. If I had it to do over, I'd get the 3.23's
myself......