Re: JBA R/T HEAD PIPES and Helixing...

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 14:31:13 EST

Hey Bruce,
Have you tried chamferring the bottom of the throttle bores? If radiusing is
too difficult, maybe a couple of angles(like a valve job).This may accomplish
the same thing as the helix without using a spacer.
BTW, I thought you were going to work on TB's this weekend. Oh,what the hell,
it's Valentine's Day, do something romantic(like install your headpipes)
Dr. Pat