Re: Stillen Bumper Cover

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 18:34:30 EST

bnich@bellatlantic.net wrote:

> Hello All,
> My Stillen Bumper Cover is on and it looks very nice! Has anyone done
> this install yet? I haven't put the screws in yet, it doesn't seem like
> you need em, the cover fits so tight that you have to kinda stretch it
> over the stock one. Anyone have any input on this? If you have no input
> just send a couple bucks so I can get started on my Xenon Kit!
> Regards, Bob

Bob,

I'm gonna let you blaze that trail, but I'm eager to see how the Xenon
kit looks when matched up with the Stillen cover. Planning on that combo
myself.

I haven't been following this thread closely, but I'm assuming you got
your cover pre-painted? Or did you install it just to check the fit?

Bob