Re: Transgo Shiftkit

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 19:34:26 EST

You may want to think carefully before fully drilling it to 0.093". Your
compromise at 0.078" was not splitting the difference (you were getting
maybe a quarter of the potential....) - the area of a circle (the hole) is
exponential to the length of it's radius, i.e. - (A=pi *r-squared). I think
you'll see a LOT of gain between 0.078" and 0.093", MUCH more than between
0.059" and 0.078".