Re: Transgo Shiftkit

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 01:32:09 EST

Russ
Ok this is a two part question..
What engine does your Dak have in it?
Bruce, mrdancer
So you DO NOT think it would ba a good idea to drill out the 1-2 separator
plate to the .093? I realize it is easier to take more away than to add to
it...
I am going to install one of these in my truck probably next weekend, the
Dak is in serious need of a firmer 1-2 shift, I feel like it is a luxury
type vehicle...

Anyone else have any dealings with these shift kits??

>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:54:46 -0800
>From: "Bridges, Bruce" <bbridges@alarismed.com>
>Subject: DML: RE: Re: Transgo Shiftkit
>
>Hey Russ et al,
>I agree with mrdancer! Unfortunately those diameter #s looked familiar
The

<rdperform@aol.com>