geoffrey's stereo

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 20:09:48 EST

" Hey all,
To all who asked and care, I got my stereo stuff installed today. Man,
does it sound great!! The installer said I can compete with my system. I

put in a set of Focal 6.5" component speakers, MTX Thunderform w/ 2 10"
subs, and a MTX Thunder 2150X amp. It is so clear and precise, it amazes

me. So, with everything in my truck, I spent around $2k on my whole
system(including the other stuff I had previously installed).
Just thought I'd let everybody know how it was.
Later,
Geoffrey "

-Ok, Geoffrey, here's the ultimate test. When I say go, you turn it up
as loud as it goes, and I'll stick my head outside and see if I can hear
it here in Maryland!
Patrick
PS-GO!!!