rear cab wall under slider-Kyle

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 20:22:10 EST

" My truck is fully carpeted, except for behind my bench seat on the
rear of the cab. This section, from the rear slider down(except for the
grey
cover plate underneath it) going the width of the cab, is just the
emerald
green paint. When I get buckets, I want this covered "

-Kyle, go to the dealer and check out the carpeting that comes standard
in the LE model in '92, not sure if they went to SLT in 93 or 94, but my
'92 LE has nice carpeting there....It's the same back there in
dimensions as the 93.
Patrick