Armrest

From: allaneyre@email.com
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 21:03:35 EST

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the DML so I'll give a quick run-down.

'97 Club cab Dak 4x4 5.2 V8 Maroon red two tone with beige wheel trim. 25500 miles

here's the thing, on the fold down middle armrest there is a piece of plastic that covers the hinge on the drivers side. it seems to keep breaking and sticking out. Anyone had the same thing happen to their's? Also had some recent trouble with my truck stalling when idling, just coming to a stop, and shifting from reverse to drive. Took it in and told them it must be something in the transmission. They opened up the rear clutch pack and found one of the seals to be bleading between the packs. Just in case anyone else is having the same problem. Like to hear from you!

        Allan K. Eyre