Autocross @ HPD driving course Saturday

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 21:54:54 EST

In case anyone is interested. The LSRPCA (Porsche Club) is having an
autocross this SATURDAY at the Houston Police Department Training Center
driving course. It will be Saturday, and not Sunday as usual, so it does
NOT compete with Valentine's day festivities. Hope to see all there.

Barbara is on call, but should have our 98 R/T there. I will be driving
our '95 SS. I am testing the new 6-point racing harness I just
installed. Felt GREAT in the garage! We may try to see if we can
install a modified version in the Dakota. :-)

For more autocross info, see the Porsche Club web page at;

http://platz.com/pca/lonestar/
  and select the Autocross button (yes, they too use frames)

Gene Beaird
95 DGGM SSSS
98 Flame Red CC R/T