bed liners/tonneau covers

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@radix.net)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 00:09:29 EST

only problem I have with it is the tailgate protector. It attaches using two
of the latch bolts (so you dont have to drill) and wraps around the top of
the tailgate. This part is fine. What I don't like is the fact that during
the day, when the sun is shining on it, the (cheap?)plastic expands, making
it lift up off the tailgate some and showing the scratches that came from
the liner in the first place. Is there a better quality liner that won't do
this (I made the mistake of buying the cheapest liner I could find)? I was
thinking of just going with a factory Mopar liner... any
comments/suggestions?
    Also, I'm seriously considering a hard tonnea cover.... which ones have
you guys had good experiences with?

Doug
'99 Dakota 318/5speed/3.92 SG