Re: bed liners/tonneau covers

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 01:41:23 EST

I have a Century fiberglass tonneau cover on my truck and I have had no
problems with it at all. It covers the top of the tailgate, and the
scratches.(I have some deep scratches from furniture hitting the top of
my tailgate) If you wanna see it, goto the pics page under "H" and I
have pics of it there. It was about $700 or so(included shipping,
mounting, painting, and hardware) It doesn't mount by drilling. It is
frame mounted.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~