Re: steering clunk

From: Mat Meyer (ledftmat@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 15:11:14 EST

I've got the clunk too! It usually happens when turning right at low
speeds or while stopped. It sucks. I've got an appointment with the
half-wit team at the local dealership next week. I don't think they
have a clue. Please post what you find out (hopefully we can come to a
general conclusion before I allow the stooges to lay a finger on it!)

Matty

Since I haven't formally introduced myself "hello, from the middle of a
cornfield in Iowa."

Amethyst 99 RC 318, K&N, Jacobs Ignition, custom cat-back
exhaust,powered by lanzar(aka pyramid where they don't believe in
honoring warranties), many exterior enhancements

lots on order: leather seat skins, Audio art sound sysytem, SST style
stripes next week, headlight covers, super truck style wing, roll pan
considering: intake & TB (2 or 4 bbl), headers, someday airbags

man, this is fun!