Re: SYSTEM IS DONE!!Attn:Chris T.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 15:43:16 EST

No offense taken, Chris. I was amazed at the symbols and midbass, too. I
was just used to adding bass to the factory system also. How are the MB
Quartz? My buddy has a 98 S10 ZR2 and he has two sets of those bad boys.
HE plans on putting them both in his truck, as well as 2 or 4 12's. He
would have 4 6.5' midbass and 4 tweeters. You talk about "mids and
highs". Now, where is that stereo competition at.......

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

P.S. What was that last part you said? Hold on a minute, let turn down
my stereo!! Now what....:O)