Re: SYSTEM IS DONE!!Attn:Chris T.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 11:33:00 EST

I was thinking about getting two sets of components, but decided not to,
for now. I was going to put the 6.5" mid in the rear speaker location,
and put the other tweeter under the stock location in the front doors. I
talked to the stereo shop by the house and he said that would be a good
idea. But, I don't think I'm going to spend money on another set at this
time. I am planning on doing my interior now. for the amount of the
other set, I could get the dash inserts.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~