Re: Re: RE: CableModem -Reply

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 16:29:51 EST

It's been approved, but has not been processed yet... it'll save me about
$24/mo on my second line charges, but they disconnect all long distance and
900/976 access from it, as the bill goes straight to them... (doesn't matter
for my dial in, it's a 1-800 number, as is any calling to a MCI facility)

and I don't know if you're aware or not, Bernd, but Systemhouse is being
sold lock-stock-and-barrel to EDS, with much of the IT services to go later
this year... but data networking (my arena) will receive about 1000 of
EDS's employees....

Gary Shook

>...and...
>
>Vladimir "FASRAM"