RE: Re: Spary on liners

From: allaneyre@email.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 17:22:25 EST

I understand they take the gloss off to get better adhesion with the spray-on, my problem is the tailgate cover loops over to the outside of the truck... they didn't install it firmly and now it's been moving on me. It scratches paint below where it normally rests when not moving and so the scratches are visible on the outside of the truck.