Re: RE:DML Smooth air...

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 17:22:52 EST

hmmmmm, seems like some of the old racing Jags & Ferraris had a similar
setup with an independent Weber carb feeding each cylinder - don't know if
they actually had any sort of intake manifold........

now, if we can get the computer to vary the length of the venturi intake in
relation to engine rpm, we can take advantage of "ram" air effect (free
turbocharging!).......