Bosch Super +4

From: Steve French (french@ionet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 21:19:28 EST

Hello everyone,

    Bob and Tom have contacted Bosch with their problems and concerns
regarding the Bosch Super 4 spark plugs. While there are many of us that
are running these plugs in everything from R/T's, 4x4's, to Durangos without
having any problems, some have reported moderate to severe performance
degradation.

    Bosch is anxious to determine the cause of the problem and would like
any information we can provide in regards to problematic symptoms. If any
of you have tried these plugs and have had problems, please e-mail bosch at
Michael.Ziganto@pcm.bosch.com and provide details of your misfortune. Don't
forget to include Details about your truck.

    If you wouldn't mind sending me a courtesy copy of your E-mail that you
send to Bosch at French@ionet.net I'll forward it to a Bob and Tom and maybe
the three of us can find some sort of pattern to the problem.

Thanks,

Steve French
98 R/T