Re: Just bought G-tech Pro!

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 17:02:11 EST

In a message dated 2/12/99 11:12:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 I just bought a G-tech Pro through the group buy, has anyone else bought one
of these yet? How well do they jive with actual 1/4 mile times? It was $119.99
+ $10.00 s&h. It should be here in about 2 weeks!

When I ordered mine...It was at my door the next day! But I also paid full
price...as for the actual times...it seems pretty consistent they say it is
about a +/- 1 tenth in the quarter but also say if you make five runs, for
example, you should average the top three and ignore the worst two. They also
say that the g-tech is sometimes more accurate than most race tracks because
they record your average speed at the last 60 feet of the race track ...
whereas the g-tech records it at exactly 1 quarter mile.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.1@95 mph (g-tech)
Check out my site...copy and paste the line below into your browser

http://members.aol.com/ican2u7176/index.htm