Re: Home Grown Billet Grill (Long)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 18:57:35 EST

Bob, Dude!

I understand what your saying, but I just can't picture it... When you
gonna' have some pictures up of the Stillen and home brew billet look????

Let me know.

Tom

P.S. Congrats on the home brew! It's always waaaaaay more satisfying to cook
something up on your own... Especially when it looks nice (your op. so far :-)
when your done.