Headers installed!

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 21:30:54 EST

Today I installed my MP headers and a home made catback system (Supertrapp). Sense I reset all the memory in the OBD I can't tell any performance gain yet, need to drive 50-60 miles for the computer to learn the new setup. After cat I have a single 3" pipe all the way to rear bumper and using a 5" glasspacked Supertrapp muffler with for now 18 discs!!!!! Just a slight noise increase to stock R/T exhaust system. Alan where is the loud noise??????? And you were right, the headers STINK. I will try at the track with 6 discs, 12 discs, 18 discs and finely no discs at all, and see where the best times are. Next week I'm starting to build my own fresh air intake. Alan S. watch out, I'm coming after you. He,he.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com