Re: Roll pan questions

From: P34P3P@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 01:49:05 EST

Hi Bill, I got the 'glass roll pan for my '97 Sport from TRADER'S
(http://www.traderstruck.com) with the flip-up plate mount for their "Hidden
Hitch". Been real satisfied with it as far as looks goes, durability, who
knows, I been real careful not to back into anything with it! Only problem was
I ordered it painted & got the wrong color. Could have been my fault, I just
specified Flame Red. By the time I got done installing it, it was dark outside
so I didn't notice the color difference till monday morning at work. I dug out
the automotive paint sample books from our paint department and figured out
they gave me CHEVY Flame Red! (Oh, The Humanities!!!) It's about two shades
too Orange so I had to take it back off & re-paint the sucker. Anyway good
luck & have at it and either order unpainted or bbe real careful ordering the
color.