Re: New Member

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 09:03:23 EST

Erwin Mendoza wrote:

> Hello List
>
> My name is Erwin Mendoza, as of 1-6-99 I became a proud owner of a 1999
> Dakota SLT, 4X4 extended cab, medium red, I have basically every option
> for it except I have the 3.9 V-6 and I don't have the 2 tone paint, I
> was wondering if there are any mods that I can do to the V-6 just like
> as if I had the V-8, nothing major, maybe an exhaust or a K&N filter
> set-up!
>
> The following upgrades I already had done since I got it:
>
> Hoebrecht nerf bars
> Hoebrecht grille guard with brush guards and stone protectors (looks
> awsome!)
> Viper remote alarm with auto starter
> Rhino sprayed on bed liner
> Extang tonno cover
>
> It looks like this list will be quite helpful and informative! I look
> forward to hearing from all of you really soon!!
>
> Erwin Mendoza

Erwin, Wellcome to the list. I also have the v6. I did a Home Grown K+N
and a Gibson Dual Cat Back and it helped alot. I think I'm gonna get
a new y pipe next and I'll have a F+B TB coming soon. Good luck with
your new truck. BTW, You can see pictures of my K+N on my profile or the
graphics page. Bob Nichols