New Member

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 00:19:15 EST

Hello List

My name is Erwin Mendoza, as of 1-6-99 I became a proud owner of a 1999
Dakota SLT, 4X4 extended cab, medium red, I have basically every option
for it except I have the 3.9 V-6 and I don't have the 2 tone paint, I
was wondering if there are any mods that I can do to the V-6 just like
as if I had the V-8, nothing major, maybe an exhaust or a K&N filter
set-up!

The following upgrades I already had done since I got it:

Hoebrecht nerf bars
Hoebrecht grille guard with brush guards and stone protectors (looks
awsome!)
Viper remote alarm with auto starter
Rhino sprayed on bed liner
Extang tonno cover

It looks like this list will be quite helpful and informative! I look
forward to hearing from all of you really soon!!

Erwin Mendoza