RE: new email address CABLE MODEMS? -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 22:24:16 EST

I'm just sayin', it's only a matter of time before someone posts the "could
you take this off the list" thing... isn't that what the delete key is for? I
haven't read but one or two of these "cable modem" posts, and I really
don't care if they are on or off the list, I just delete them and don't waste
any time readin' em'.....
besides... I didn't like them dern glass walls anyway =)

-mike d.

>>> Vladimir Ryall <vladimir@austin.rr.com> 02/12/99 03:41pm >>>
and your contribution to this e-mail was helpful huh... "...people in glass
houses..."

Vladimir "FASRAM"
Home: http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
Member: http://www.indyram.org/