Re: bed liners/tonneau covers -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 22:34:17 EST

>>>Just bought a covercraft soft tonneau cover. I love it $200 and a
breeze to
install. No snaps so it will not rust. Cannot really explain how it closes
but it is a rail system. Had one on my ranger and loved it. I also bout a
protecta bed mat. 3/8 inch thick very heavy duty and nothing will slip on
it.<<<

I have to agree about soft covers. I got a TekStyle for Christmas and I
installed it (MYSELF!!!) in about an hour. I got snaps and in the 20 degree
weather, it wasn't lookin' like a snapped bed cover was gonna' be in my
future =) I ended up using a hair dryer to get it warm enough so the
leahter would stretch... my point is, I love it!
Josh,
how much did that bed mat set you back? and where did you get it? I'm
lookin' for one to keep the slippin' and slidin' to a minimum =)

-mike d.