Re: Rockingham, NC

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 22:43:43 EST

Jon Smith wrote:

> Not real sure, I think they opened the track this weekend. That's about
> the extent of my knowledge on the matter. I'm also planning to book a
> solid day at the dyno, trying to get a dozen or so people to split the
> cost. Date to be determined...
>
> Jon Smith

The first test & tune of the year at Rockingham will be the 26th of
February.
After that test & tune is every Friday night except for the 3rd Friday of
the
month which is the night that they have their outlaw pro street series.
Also
the Friday before a special event like the Spring Nationals or the Super
Chevy
show they don't have test & Tune.

You can call them at (910) 582-3400 and they will send you a schedule
for the year with all test & tune nights marked.

If all decide to go let me know, I'll like to see some Dakotas run. All the

years that I have been running at the Rock I don't remember ever seeing
a Dakota run there. Surely someone has, just must have been a Friday
night that I wasn't there.

Bob