bed linders & tonneau covers (again)

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@radix.net)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 23:46:02 EST

Hey guys,

    After hearing the responses about drop-in liners, etc... I've come up
with what I'm gonna do. The liner I have now has definitely gotta go. The
truck is only 4 mos old, so I'm gonna get my uncle to repaint the tailgate
and inside of the bed (to fix the scratches, etc from the drop in liner).
I'll have to buy the paint, but he'll do it cheap and does it
professionally. For what I want to do, I think a rubber bed mat would
probably be my best bet. I hate my cargo sliding around back there.
    I also want to add a tonneau cover. I've been looking at flush mount
ones (I really dont like the looks of the over rail covers) and have found a
company called Covercraft that makes a hardshell flush-mount that is vinyl
covered. I've seen a couple pictues of these on Daks and really like the
look. Has anyone had any experience with these covers? Also, is $599.95 a
good price for this cover?

Thanks as always,

Doug
'99 Dakota RC Sport 5.2/5speed/3.92 SG