RE: New subject: Ethan

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 23:45:46 EST

I saw a sprint/geo equivalent with a turbo at the track. Man, that thing had
balls. He smoked the tires all the way even in 3rd and still had a great
time of 13.2, Pretty good for a 4 banger. It was funny but serious. Funny
because it smoked one tire and made more nose than anything in a little car.
Serious because he could blow the doors of a rustang.

What goes in must come out. If you can get more air in and more exhaust out
then you'll get more power. Just because you have a 4 banger does not mean
you cant have fun and get the rush. I had a 4 cyl Renault and raced that
thing to the ground till eventually I blew the rod bearings. 4cyl are high
revving motors, if you go to high to often you'll blow the rod bearings like
I did.

Joel

http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm