Re:R/T 1/4 Mile times 14.7 @ 91 mph Club Cab!!

From: Catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 11:51:12 EST

> Jason Jennings wrote:
>
> What kind of tire pressure were you using in the BFGs????
>
> Jason

Jason I started out at 30 and was going to just keep going lower
until they hooked up but after the first run they hooked so well
I just left it at 30. The one problem was after about 2 runs they
looked like a candy apple dipped in nuts. I tried to clean the
rocks, tar chunks and gravel off but a lot of it was imbedded and
didn't clean up until after I took them off and could use a screw
driver.

Mike Catlin