R/T Badge

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 16:52:57 EST

This question goes out to all of you die hard R/T followers [Pre-Dakota
R/T]. I'm looking for an R/T badge from something like a Charger R/T or any
of the other R/T's. I'm planning on placing it on the driver side of the
billet grill once I install it. The problem I'm having is the fact that at
Year One the guy can't tell me how big the badges are. He says he need an
application i.e. for a 69 Charger R/T. The size I'm looking for is probably
about 2-3" in height and about 5-6" in length. Anything in that ballpark
will do. Since I'm not familiar with the old Mopar monsters, I wouldn't know
what to ask for. Can anyone out there help me? Is there an alternantive to
going to Year One? Thanks...

Jav