Re: R/T Badge

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 05:17:30 EST

Jav, you got a bad salesman. I've had them measure item for me before, and
they were cool about it (I put the Ramcharger hood scoops on my '95 Dak).
Maybe if you pick an emblem part no. they would be more willing to go check
that part no. size. If it's not the right size, pick another part no. Try
calling real late at night (maybe they will have more free time :~). Note,
some of the older Mopars used the same emblem, or the only difference was
the mounting method, but the emblem was the same size. Check the Feb issue
of Mopar Action. There's a Ram in there that did what you are talking
about. He used a R/T emblem from a '69 Charger. Might give you a good size
comparison.