Re: RE: RE: RE: Cold air under the hood

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 18:09:53 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 5:20:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, jason@spray-
tech.com writes:

<< How well does the K&N work with
 moisture, anyone, anyone, Faris, Faris.... >>

        I had a 87 Turbo Buick with a K&N cone just behind the bumper flare...it saw
water all the time when it rained...water will do nothing to your engine,
except maybe lower your btu's a bit. But who races in the rain anyway?
Actually there are companies that make alcohol injection systems for
turbocharged cars that have detonation problems that use alcohol,
alcohol/water or just water injected into the motor to lower cylinder temps.
So it shouldn't do anything to a Dakota (just my 2cents)
Charles Smith