Re: License Plates -Reply

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:04:13 EST

Wait a minute !

You mean some of us actually get money *back* from the Imperial Federal
Government ?!?!?!?!?!

WTF!?!?!

I had my taxes done today and after paying around $4-$5k in taxes last year
, I have the unique pleasure of OWING the State of GA $65 and getting a
great refund from the Feds of $79 !!!!

It is almost worth it to get married and/or have several illigitimate kids
and a house !!

GEEZ !!!

At 05:14 PM 2/15/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Well, once my Tax return comes in I'm gonna try and get vanity plates.
>

>My choices...
>
>D4KOT4
>TX KOTA
>TX DAK
>
>In that order, so please don't steal my idea :(
>

>Heather
>98 Dak Sport Baby
>Intensely Bluetiful
>
>http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld