Re: Cold air under the hood

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:29:40 EST

Well, my '92 Dak has the cold-air intake right up there behind the grill,
but it had a very small opening. I shaved a bunch of the plastic off with
my pocketknife. Now the 318 sounds like it has a 4-bbl. when you punch it,
but I do have a tendency to get butterflies, grasshoppers, and other large
insects inside the air cleaner housing now :(