Re: R/T 1/4 Mile times

From: Catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:33:40 EST

> >"Snip"
> >
> >Man Sam that's some weekend The strip & the track. The track
> >here in Maryland was also not very crowded. I was able to do
> >4 runs in about 2 hours. Good luck with those mods.
> >
> >Mike Catlin
> >

> Wow, 4 runs in 2 hours??? That sucks. Maybe my small hometown track
> actually has some benefits. We can just stage and race over and over again
> on Test and Tune nights. From 5pm - 10 pm (usually) is the T and T, and
> you can get in a run every 7 minutes if you really want to - at that's what
> my t-slips say. So, what is that, almost 50 runs in one night? Hmm..I
> ought to try that one night.
>
> Brian

Yea, 4 runs in 2 hours was good considering in the summer test & tune
is Friday from 5-11:00 and they guarantee you at least 1 run or your
money back :~) (you can usually get a couple in) With over a hundred
cars on Friday nights at Capital it's like a party at a zoo. I'll
be checking out some other strips this year although I do like Capital
Raceway here in Maryland.

Mike Catlin