Re: RE: Resetting the Computer?WAIT A MINUTE

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 17:43:53 EST

If you want true duals, you can remove the Y-pipe. Run the pass side directly
to the cat. On the driver side, you run a completely new routing from the
exhaust manifold to the tip. If you want to put in a cat,use an oem cat and
it may fool inspectors. Try to match the backpressure to that of the other
side.
1.This is still illegal
2.Due to reduced flow through the real cat, it may not work properly.
3.The computer may not buy the goods.
Dr. Pat