Re: Cool girlfriends

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 01:49:23 EST

Mine isn't that good, yet. We have only been going out for about 4 mos.
She knows nothing about cars or anything, but at least she likes to go
fast! BWAHAHA!! Raced another guy tonight, but she wasn't with me. If
this guy wanted he would have whooped up on me. He was driving an older
El Camino. We were going about 105-110mph. Then we had to stop real
quick bcs of traffic. Oh well.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~